Taeyeon is cornered at the airport.


During her arrival in Indonesia the fans who waited for Taeyeon managed to create a chaotic and dangerous situation for her, while the idol walked this was pushed, pulled and touched which caused that even she and several of the fans that awaited her were injured, although The idol suffered from this she expressed that she cared more for the people around her and the situation put her in a state of fear that made her cry and panic with the closeness of people.
He said: "there was a very large crowd at the airport that my feet got entangled and my body too, so it was a dangerous situation. Actually, I fell to the ground and I could not stop crying since it looked like it was in danger. A guard came quickly and I get up, which also frightens me. I was anxious for the physical contact around me. Also, it may not be intentional, but there was contact with parts of my body like my back and chest.

Comentarios