Chibin of MASC and ACE have clashed in social networks for the accusation of physical aggression



Chibin made a publication on July 26, about suffering a physical aggression at the hands of an unidentified attacker, whom he referred to as "hyung". Later it was known that he was his fellow member of MASC, ACE, since Chibin had written "You are the only one who did not follow" in his message and that ACE was the only MASC member that Chibin was not following on Instagram.

He explained that in March of this year, one of his bandmates had gotten angry at him for borrowing an umbrella and had cursed him and shouted repeatedly. He then described a violent assault in which the bandmate had smashed his umbrella against a stone wall and used the pointed parts of the broken umbrella to attack his face and head. According to Chibin, when his other bandmates tried to intervene, his attacker pushed them and began to beat and kick him while his face and head began to bleed.

Meanwhile, on July 28, ACE confirmed that he was the attacker Chibin had described and stated that he had left the group to take responsibility for the aggression against his bandmate.

In a long publication on Instagram written in Korean and English, he apologized for the incident but opposed parts of Chibin's story, saying that not all the details were true.

ACE also posted a song on SoundCloud and Instagram with lyrics that defied Chibin's accusations: "As if it were a one-sided aggression ... if I do not do anything, you'll probably write even more fiction. No, I'm trash, no, I'm trash. Before I'm picked up and thrown out, I have to explain my version of things. "

Chibin responded on Instagram by sharing screenshots of text messages he received from ACE earlier this year. He also explained that his screenshots showed the sender's name as "Unknown" because "the aggressor left KakaoTalk about two hours ago."

In the March 19 message, ACE asks if Chibin feels better and says he will leave the group adding, "It's not because of you that I'm leaving, so I hope you do not think that way."

"I do not know what he was thinking when he wrote this music and he confused everyone," Chibin wrote in the caption. "I never asked him to leave the group ... I was the one who offered him my hand for a reconciliation handshake."

He shared that he had offered to make peace with ACE in front of the executives of his agency after the incident, writing:

"I said at the time: 'My mother said that the attacker is probably going through an even harder time than the victim. Hyung, I understand what you must be feeling. You wrote in your lyrics, 'As if it were a unilateral aggression' ... from what I've read, the only thing I see is that you try to cover things and protect yourself. As expected, until the end, you are still a selfish person who only thinks about yourself. As you can see in the photos of my publication, it was the aggressor who said that he would leave the group, not me. "

Recall that MASC debuted as a group of four members in 2016, after Chibin joined the group as one of its new members in 2017. The group recently returned as an eight-member group in 2017 with the main song "Do it".

Comentarios